US, EU, and UK sizes? It’s all a bit much so we’re here to help. Choosing the correct size footwear online can be a daunting task. Our spikes are unisex but the sizes are in men’s sizing. You just need to measure your foot length.
When tearing up the track it’s important that your track footwear is comfortable and effective. Follow the quick steps below to find your size, and don’t worry if you receive the incorrect size our returns/exchange policy is simple and easy.
- You’ll need a ruler, pen and a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface and put your foot on top.
- Make a mark with the pen behind your heel and another in front of your longest toe.
- Measure the distance between the two marks in inches or cm.
- Compare to the size chart below and if in doubt order a size up.